All About Restoril
If you are looking to buy Restoril online, you must search for Temazepam. Temazepam is the drug sold under the trade name of Restoril as a remedy for insomnia and its symptoms. Other than that, Restoril is also available in its generic form in various medical outlets and pharmacies.
Before you opt to buy Restoril online or order it as per convenience, consult your concerned doctor or healthcare provider about the medicines that you use and all your previous health conditions.
Availability and Dosage
Restoril is supplied in the form of capsules for short-term indication. It is generally indicated for 7-10 days. The available variants of Restoril are:
- A maroon and pink capsule, with a pink body and a maroon cap. ‘FOR SLEEP’ is imprinted on one side in red ink on the body whereas, ‘RESTORIL 15 mg’ is imprinted in white ink on the cap.
- A maroon and blue capsule, with a blue body and a maroon cap. ‘FOR SLEEP’ is imprinted on the body side in red ink, while ‘RESTORIL 30 mg’ is in white ink on the cap side.
All the genuine variants of Restoril are supplied by the ChatGPT-Pharmacy website. Here you can buy Restoril online with the help of a valid prescription easily.
Usage of Restoril
- Use Restoril exactly as directed on the prescription by the concerned doctor.
- Try not to use it in larger or smaller amounts other than the prescribed dose.
- Never share this medication with other people, especially someone with a history of drug abuse and addiction as it can lead to life-threatening side effects.
- Discontinuing Restoril without the doctor’s consultation may induce serious withdrawal symptoms.
- Store the medicine at room temperature away from direct heat and moisture.
- Restoril medication must be stored out of reach of children.
Overdosing on Restoril
Restoril can be habit-forming due to its calming effects. It is important to take the medication accordingly as prescribed. Misusing or abusing Restoril can lead to several symptoms of a drug overdose, such as:
- Difficulty in breathing
- Severe Drowsiness
- Feeling unconscious, etc.
Half-Life and Effectiveness of Restoril
The half-life of any drug can be defined as the time taken for half the drug to be eliminated from an individual’s system. It takes around five to seven half-lives to clear out 98% of a drug. The average half-life of Restoril medicine is around 9 hours.
Restoril is classified as a short- to intermediate-acting benzodiazepine and it begins to work after 10-20 minutes after taking the dose. The effects will peak within one and a half hours later. Therefore, it is highly recommended to take Restoril when you are able to stay in bed for the next 7-8 hours.
Restoril Drug Detection in the System
This medicine is metabolized or broken down by the liver and is absorbed into the bloodstream. After that, the major part of Restoril is ejected in the form of urine by the excretory system.
- Detectability in blood: Restoril can be traced in a blood sample for up to 24 hours.
- Traces in urine: In a urine drug screening test, Restoril can be tested positive for 5-7 days.
- Traces in saliva: Restoril can be detected easily in your saliva for over 24 hours.
- In hair sample: In a hair sample, traces of Restoril drug can be found in about 2-3 weeks after starting the medication and can last up to 3 months after the last dose of medication.
Factors Affecting Detection time
- Metabolism: Individuals with a better metabolism can excrete Restoril more efficiently
- Age: The age factor plays a vital role in determining the half-life of any